Friday, November 26, 2010

today.

We started decorating for Christmas today. and I made the best coffee drink I've ever had. coffee with peppermint candy cane.   
RECIPE
1. 3 tbs. of  hills brothers English Toffee Cappuccino coffee.
2.tbs. of sugar
3. put water in your coffee maker start it up.
4. brake the "hook" of the candy cane, and break the rest of the candy cane in small pieces.
5. put the water in your coffee mug.
6. stir.
7. put all the candy cane in except the "hook," then for decoration hang the "hook" on the side of the mug.
8. enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. That sounds good:)) I will try it some time soon. Thanks for telling us :))Miss.MelissaMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it. Thank you for making it for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks good! We sould try it sometime! I have a new blog that is full of fun crafts and recipes. It's www.holidaycraftsandrecipes.blogspot.com.
    Cayli

    ReplyDelete